Ginseng Root has been used and shown in scientific studies to increase physical work capacity, tolerance to oxygen deficiency, boost testosterone, and play a role in decreasing fatigue to improve mental and physical performance.
Ophiopogonis Root has been shown to benefit the kidneys under long term sun exposure and activity by clearing plasma nitric oxide, creatinine and blood urea nitrogen, having strong antioxidant properties to protect the mitochondria against oxidative stress for optimal energy production, and opening and moistening the lungs for improved lung function and oxidation.
Schisandra Berry increases endurance and accuracy of movement, mental performance and working capacity, and generates alterations in the basal levels of nitric oxide and cortisol in blood and saliva with subsequent effects on the blood cells, vessels and CNS.
Vitamin and Minerals
B12, D, E, Riboflavin (B2), Folate (B9), Niacin (B9), Pantothenic Acid (B5)
Phophsophurs, Copper, Potassium, Sodium Chloride, Selenium, Zinc, Iron, Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese
The naturally occuring range of vitamins and minerals in caviar extract are bioavailable and work together to immediately enter cells to create a perfect and long-lasting electrolyte balance, keeping your safe and hydrated in any environment during long endurance athletics.
Does This Sound Like You?
- • You want natural supplements free from artificial ingredients
- • You want to build a stronger heart muscle for increased endurance
- • You want to prevent fatigue and promote muscle growth
- • You need reliable energy and stamina throughout your day—not just at the gym!
- • You want to relieve pain to decrease downtime between training.
- • Other top athletes already know the power of caviar. Join them and unlock your true potential.
Unleash the Natural Power of Caviar
For years, caviar has been known to provide incredible competitive benefits, bringing peak performance to some of the world’s best athletes. But raw caviar is expensive, packed with sodium, and has to be refrigerated.
And that’s not good for an athlete on-the-go who wants an easy, effective and healthy solution.